Returned Students & Alumni
- Request your overseas transcript from your program or foreign institution (if they require this step)
- Complete the on-line evaluation for returning students
- Plan to attend the annual re-entry event/”welcome back” reception
- Submit your best photo to the CIP photo contest
- Apply for a Peer Ambassador position
- Consider ways to go abroad again
- Consider attending the Delaware Valley Study Abroad Re-entry Conference, hosted by local universities in the Philadelphia area. This is a great way to learn about international opportunities, connect with student with similar interests, learn how to market your study abroad experience, and consider ways to work, teach, volunteer abroad again!