The Center for International Programs would like to welcome you back to Saint Joseph’s University! We are eager to see you and hear about your extraordinary experiences, so be sure to stop by our office for a visit. We sincerely hope that you enjoyed your study abroad experience and that you are now ready to share your new global outlook with the rest of the campus community.
- Request your overseas transcript
- Schedule your exit interview.
- Complete the on-line evaluation for returning students.
- Plan to attend the annual re-entry event/”welcome back” reception
- Submit your best photo to the CIP photo contest
- Apply for a Peer Ambassador position!
- Submit a Testimonial for your program
- Consider ways to go abroad again.
- Consider attending the Delaware Valley Study Abroad Re-entry Conference, hosted by local universities in the Philadelphia area. This is a great way to learn about international opportunities, connect with student with similar interests, learn how to market your study abroad experience, and consider ways to work, teach, volunteer abroad again!
Have you since left Hawk Hill?
What have you been up to?
Share Your Experience
The CIP would love to learn more about your experience through photos or an interview. We welcome photos of your study abroad group or of you at your university or internship site, pictures with your host family, and scenic shots! If you have a few special photos that could be used in CIP materials, please mail them to Center for International Programs, 5600 City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131. They will be returned to you after they have been scanned. Or email digital photos directly to email@example.com.
As study abroad alumni, you are a valuable resource of knowledge and experience for current SJU students who have also studied abroad. Alumni are in an excellent position to provide students with career advice based on their professional experiences. Your credibility as having made the transition from the studying abroad at SJU to the professional working world is a strong complement to the career programming we provide students. If you are interested in connecting with current students who share similar international interests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.