CIP Staff are working remotely on Wednesday, Nov. 22nd. Please note that the University will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from Thursday, Nov. 23rd through Sunday, November 26th. Normal office hours will resume on Monday, November 27th.
CIP Services - Fall 2023
The CIP office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you are a student abroad in need of emergency assistance outside of CIP business hours, please contact SJU Public Safety at 610-660-1111.
Advising appointments are offered both virtually over Zoom and in person. A meeting can be scheduled by calling 610-660-1835, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or clicking the appointment link on our staff page.
Throughout the semester, we are offering a number of ways to connect, have an advising session, and learn more about international opportunities.
Here are some ways to connect with us this semester:
- Schedule an advising session by emailing email@example.com
- Celebrate International Education Week Nov. 13 - 17! See calendar of events here: International Education Week 2023
- Stop by Study Abroad Advising Drop-in Hours at the University City Campus, DEI Lounge Conference Room, Whitecar 2400 on Monday, November 13th from 1pm- 4pm
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 Information Session - the next session will take place Friday, November 17th at 12:30pm at the Hawk Hill Campus, Campion Student Center, Forum Theater
- Visit our contact us page, and staff pages
Programs Currently Accepting Applications:
- Spring 2024 Study Tours (Application deadline: November 15th)
- 2024 SJU Summer Programs (Application deadline: February 1st)
- Non-SJU Summer Study Abroad (Application deadline: March 15th)
The Jesuit mission knows no borders, and Saint Joseph's University, as a Jesuit institution, encourages students and faculty to take a truly global view of their opportunities and their responsibilities. We strive to equip with the knowledge and training that will enable them to effectively engage with and respond to people and cultures from all parts of the world; and to use their talents towards the betterment of others.
The Center for International Programs (CIP) at Saint Joseph's University is strongly committed to internationalization and globalization, both on our campus and elsewhere. We provide information and services to students who wish to study abroad on a short-term or long-term academic program. We are also responsible for the implementation of new international education initiatives and the support of the University's International Travel Policy.
IMPORTANT: If you are an international student, visit the International Students and Scholars website! You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCYDuring regular business hours (M-F, 9am to 5pm) call:
After business hours, on holidays and weekends call SJU Public Safety: 610-660-1111
Connect with us on Social Media - @studyabroadSJU on Instagram